[Towertalk] Ref: Fiberglass Mast

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] Ref: Fiberglass Mast
From: VE6JY Don Moman" < (VE6JY Don Moman)
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 23:43:42 +0100
I have lengths of about 30 feet of fibreglass pipe, 2.375 OD, 2.047 ID.
Very sturdy stuff  but quite flexible.  A 20 foot length with several small
V/UHF yagis would not stress it very much.

However we are many miles (and a border!) apart so I offer this not as a
viable solution, but just to let you know there is suitable material out

73 Don