[Top] [All Lists]

[Towertalk] Teflon Tubing Source Needed

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] Teflon Tubing Source Needed
From: (
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 14:15:27 -0600
Allen Bond stocks many sizes of Fiberglass rod and tubing.
I don't know if he carries Teflon but he may be able to direct you.

Allen Bond
Max-Gain Systems

Work:   770-973-6251
Fax:    815-461-7730

221 Greencrest Ct
Marietta, GA 30068-3825


I also found several sources for all types of PLASTIC, (Teflon, 
Delrin, Phenolic) etc by doing a SEARCH on YAHOO.

Tom  N4KG

On Sun, 08 Sep 2002 Dennis Ashworth <> writes:
> I am rebuilding a Hy-Tower and want to replace the reportedly 
> inadequate 
> top insulator sleeves with Teflon. This has been reported as a good 
> solution to prevent arcing across the insulators on 160M. The 
> dimensions of 
> the existing insulators (material unknown) are 2" ID, 0.25" wall 
> thickness 
> and 4" long. Does anyone know where I can purchase a foot of Teflon 
> tubing 
> with the above dimensions?
> Thanks
> Dennis, K7FL
> Battle Ground, WA
> _______________________________________________
> Self Supporting Towers, Wireless Weather Stations, see web site: 
> Call 888-333-9041 to place your order, mention you saw this ad and 
> take an additional 5 percent off
> any weather station price.
> _______________________________________________
> Towertalk mailing list

Juno offers FREE or PREMIUM Internet access for less!
Join Juno today!  For your FREE software, visit:

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>