[Towertalk] CATV coring tools

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] CATV coring tools
From: k9sd@ezl.com (Sam Effinger)
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 14:14:31 -0500
There was a message requesting info on buying a coring tool...I bought 2 =
of them from a company in Phoenix...for the life of me I can't remember =
the name or find the bill...but I did find the manual on the tool..the =
tool was made by=20

CablePrep
207 Middlesex Ave.
Chester,CT =20

phone no. 860 526-4337

1-800-394-4046

anyway that's what was in the manual

also from the place in Phoenix I bought the CATV cable ends and the =
adapters to make the plug come out in a PL-259 or a type N ...It's kind =
of cool...

from a local guy found 2500 feet of direct burial cable for $250 ...

I am no expert but the stuff is out there...I have always been lucky =
finding "stuff"..

hope this helps..

73/Sam  K9SD

multipart/alternative