[Towertalk] FAA Approved Tower

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] FAA Approved Tower
From: (Gordon Sahnow)
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 18:36:34 -0700
The Notice of Proposed Construction or Alteration permit is rather =
straight forward and easily completed.

Although I did one some time ago (1984), the approval time did not take =
too long. In my case, I was 1/2 mile from the airport boundry in =
Portland, OR and off to the side of the end of the main runway in the =
Columbia River on a floating building. I might have been aided by the =
fact that even though I applied for a 60 foot tower - er structure - =
there were sailboats in the next marina with masts over 70 feet high. Go =
for it.

Gordie, W7WHB
La Center, WA