[Towertalk] Need Antenna Advice!

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] Need Antenna Advice!
From: (
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 13:23:43 EDT
In a message dated 9/13/02 9:40:46 AM Pacific Daylight Time,

> I currently have in my possession, a TH-11.  Now that this
>  SteppIR/Fluidmotion antenna is available, I am wondering if I should make
> the
>  switch???  Haven't put up the TH-11 yet...

    Something that will answer a lot of your questions is our tribander
comparison report. We haven't tested the SteppIR yet but you can can make
some good inferences from the information presented. The TH-11 is one of over
a dozen tribanders we tested on the air. You can order it from  <A

Steve    K7LXC
Champion Radio Products