[Towertalk] Need Antenna Advice!

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] Need Antenna Advice!
From: (Bruce Osterberg)
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 13:09:47 -0500
Based on a lot of on the Air Reports and tests from my own QTH with a an
older KLM KT34XA and a brand new Bencher SKYHAWK,  The SKYHAWK is better on
all bands than the KT34XA.  Same height but more gain.  Best Antenna I ever
had, not promoting the TRI-bander report, but it did help me on which
antenna to buy.

Bruce N9BX 73

To: <>