[Towertalk] RE: KT34XA manual

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] RE: KT34XA manual
From: tao@skypoint.com (Tod - Minnesota)
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 17:18:10 -0500
Reflector Readers:

Some time back I asked if there was an 'on-line' copy of the KT34XA manual.
It seems that there was not. I have found my copy and scanned it. I have
placed several KT34XA documents on my ftp site whose URL is:

ftp.skypoint.com/pub/members/t/tao/docs

(sorry that it is so long)

There are four documents, all in .PDF format. The KT34XA manual, the KT34XA
parts list, a KT34XA FAQ from Mirage and something called the KT34XA Bible
which has appeared on TowerTalk in the past.

A few folks asked me to tell them when I had completed the scan and had
placed the documents on the site. I chose this way to do so.

Tod, KØTO