[Towertalk] RE: KT34XA manual

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] RE: KT34XA manual
From: (Paul McInnish - Home)
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 21:55:58 -0400
Tod... Many thanks for your efforts!

Paul - K4BET

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tod - Minnesota" <>
To: <>
Sent: Saturday, September 14, 2002 6:18 PM

Reflector Readers:

Some time back I asked if there was an 'on-line' copy of the KT34XA manual.
It seems that there was not. I have found my copy and scanned it. I have
placed several KT34XA documents on my ftp site whose URL is:

(sorry that it is so long)

There are four documents, all in .PDF format. The KT34XA manual, the KT34XA
parts list, a KT34XA FAQ from Mirage and something called the KT34XA Bible
which has appeared on TowerTalk in the past.

A few folks asked me to tell them when I had completed the scan and had
placed the documents on the site. I chose this way to do so.

additional 5 percent off
any weather station price.
Towertalk mailing list