[Towertalk] Mark III Colinear antenna article (N6PL) from CQ Publishing

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Mark III Colinear antenna article (N6PL) from CQ Publishing
From: Carsten.Esch@APPELLO.DE (Carsten Esch)
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 12:33:43 +0200
Hi,

I just found an old article describing the above mentioned antenna in the
2nd Edition of the vertical Antenna Handbook published by CQ Publishing INC.
from 1984. I would like to try this antenna but unfortunately the index of
the required C's needed for the matching unit are missing at the diagram. I
can only see that I would need three 110uF and one 750uF vacuum variable.
Does someone have a copy of the original article from the CQ? Is someone
using this antenna?

73sss

Carsten, DL6LAU