[Towertalk] US Towers..Lousy Support

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] US Towers..Lousy Support
From: coneal@attbi.com (Chuck O'Neal)
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 22:23:06 -0400
A year ago I tried to order 3 of their custom 111ft. motorized =
telescoping towers
that they had designed and built for a cell co.  Nice stuff that they =
don't offer to the
amateur community, but at $28K a pop, no wonder.  Anyway, after many
attempts to get my order entered, they replied with a statement that =
they have
too much cell business to deal with hams.  Forget them.  I'm not sure =
why they
still advertise in QST or any amateur mags after this!!!
73,
Chuck...K1KW
=20
  ----- Original Message -----=20