[Towertalk] plastic cover for I.C.E. boxes?

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] plastic cover for I.C.E. boxes?
From: FireBrick" < (FireBrick)
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 12:57:14 -0500
I just use the cable ties. I have a bunch of black UV resistant and they
hold fine.
Usually you want to get into the box long before the ties degrade.

I have a small box under the rotor plate. It hold the trailer connectors
that I use for the rotor cable.
I use cable ties through holes in the rotor plate to hold the Tupperware
like box upside down UNDER the rotor plate.
Even in Chicago March storms they stay dry.