[Towertalk] Rebar Cage

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] Rebar Cage
From: (Jerry Plemmons)
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 09:09:01 -0400
The document recommends Ufer only as an augmentation to a properly designed
and implemented ground system.  And that, yes, a strike, under certain
circumstances, can cause the foundation to crack.  I think that is what was
said at the beginning of this thread before a plethora of experts took issue
with it.

I think I'll pass on Ufer, but thanks for the article.

Jerry, K6JRY