[Towertalk] RD-1800 rotator

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] RD-1800 rotator
From: (Bill Parry)
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 18:53:03 -0500

I have had the RD 1800 in use since last April. It turns a Force 12 C3E at
120' and a Cushcraft XM240 at 132 feet. I initially had a problem with the
indicator but that is taken care of and I am very pleased. I like it better
much than the HAM M rotators that I had been using. No mechanical brake to
stick and the indicator doesn't jump around. Doesn't complain in the wind. I
given it my recommendation. C.A.T.S. has given great support.

Bill, W5VX