[Towertalk] Is a "free" tower a good deal?

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] Is a "free" tower a good deal?
From: (Steve Katz)
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 15:31:34 -0700
For sure, Bill.  But the original post discussed a wire, and a step up to a
tower and beam of any kind was a quantum leap.  Going to stacked beams,
especially ones that rotate individually, seems like several quantum leaps
and I doubt he had anything like that in mind as a remote possibility...but
it sure does work well!

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." -
Mario Andretti