[Towertalk] 8 pole water tight plu for rotor cable.

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] 8 pole water tight plu for rotor cable.
From: (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 23:46:05 -0400
...check out the Rotor Doctor  fka  C.A.T.S. - he makes an excellent 8
pin disconnect for Telex Rotors - his "quick connect" goes where the
terminal strip normally is on a Telex/CDE/MFJ whatever Ham series rotor
- I have them on all of my Telex rotors - makes for a very easy rotor
swapping - they have been in use for about a decade with no problems
whatsoever at a decent sized contesting site - there are 4 Telex rotors
in use at any one time...

Jim, K4OJ