[Towertalk] Coax Surge Protectors that pass DC

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] Coax Surge Protectors that pass DC
From: (Paul McInnish - Home)
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 16:46:18 -0400
How do your prices compare to "the other brand"?

What certificate(s) are you approved under for the USN & the Patriot missile

What are some of the other 'commercial' approvals that your products are
approved under?

Seeing as how we are doing some commercials, I... uh my company is looking
for a source... to put into our line!

Paul - K4BET

PS:  May want to do this off line!

My commercial e-mail address is: