[Towertalk] telrex 20m646 feedpoint impeadance

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] telrex 20m646 feedpoint impeadance
From: "Joe Barnes" <n4jbk@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 18:33:07 -0400
I am getting ready to put up a telrex 20m646 (20 meters, 6 elements, 46' boom)
that I have cleaned up, however I am wanting to put a commercially made balun
on the beam instead of the 1/2 wave piece of coax used for a balun from the
factory. Does anyone know the feedpoint impeadance of this antenna? I am trying
to determine what type of balun I need ( 1:1, 4:1 etc.) .
Thank you for all input.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---