[Towertalk] Dual band dipoles

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Dual band dipoles
From: bjk@ihug.co.nz (Barry Kirkwood)
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 08:43:39 +1200
I would appreciate information on:

(1) Reference to article in QST by J. Lattin on dual band dipoles using =
lumped inductance to separate high and low band sections.

(2) Ball park value of inductance required to make add-on 40m section to =
20m dipole. Assume inner to be 3/4in (20mm) diameter tube to resonate at =
14.1, outer section 6ft (1.8m) 0.5in (13mm) tube. I believe there are =
computer programs out there that can do the job, but I do not own one.

Thanks and 73
Barry Zl1DD =20

end
Barry Kirkwood PhD ZL1DD