[Towertalk] Balun Location (more)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Balun Location (more)
From: n3dok@attbi.com (N3DOK@attbi.com)
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 20:50:56 -0400
Hi, I have been using a product to seal all of my coax connections. I have
used it for other wiring jobs. I'm certain it would work to seal the crimp
terminals to the ends of the two conductors. The product is called
Vapor Wrap I purchased it at Champion Radio Products.
http://www.championradio.com/

This is real live vapor wrap used by commercial installers on all outside RF
connections. Made of butyl rubber. Forget Coax Seal. Vapor Wrap is easy to
use. Put on and take off. Wrap the connection first with electrical tape.
Then apply the Vapor Wrap. I have not located another source for the Vapor
Wrap. At their price and quantity.

I do not have any affiliation with Champ Radio Products.

Bob Ferrey Jr. N3DOK