[Towertalk] yagi spacings

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] yagi spacings
From: stetrekve@yahoo.com (steve sala)
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 22:04:36 -0700 (PDT)
I am going to put the following three yagis up on my
Rohn 25 using a M2 2800 rotator.  My 24 foot mast
(2&#34;OD)is too heavy (98 lb)at that length so I want
to cut it off and use only that which is necessary to
mount the three Yagis.  Are my spacings adequate for
non interaction?  Can I go closer or further apart?

top of mast = Comet GP9 2/440 fm vertical

1 foot down from top of mast = M2 2M5WL 17 element,
33' boom 2 meter yagi with support rope.

5 foot down from top of mast = M2 6M7JHV 7 element,31'
boom 6 meter yagi with support rope

13 feet down from top of mast = Force 12 5BA 5 band
Yagi with support rope. That will be no more than 1
foot from top of tower.

This makes only 14-15' above the tower and whatever it
takes to the rotator, which I hear will only fit in
the top most part of Rohn 25?
Steve K7AWB