[Towertalk] Coax recommendations

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Coax recommendations
From: Eje Gustafsson <macahan@fament.com> (Eje Gustafsson)
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 22:57:57 -0500
Hello John,

LMR-400DB is direct burial hence DB (Direct Burial).
In the LMR category you have besides the "standard" cable the
following options.
FR - fire retardant for installation in vertical building raisers
LLPL - low loss plenum cable for use in any in building aps including
air handling plenums and spaces where maximum fire retarandcy and
minimum smoke generation are required.
DB - water tight cables with an inert flooding for direct burial
UF - ultraflex stranded center conductor cables with flexble outer
jacket

All of this is covered in Times Microwaves discovery document.

- Eje "Aya"