[Towertalk] Deviation

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Deviation
From: joe@xyz.net (WL7M)
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 21:03:46 -0800
Hello Carlos,

Here is a web-based program that calculates magnetic deviation :

http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/cgi-bin/seg/gmag/fldsnth1.pl

It looks like your declination is approximately -17 degrees, which compares
to the deviation on the map (-19) that I sent to you in a previous
e-mail.  Hope this helps!

73,
Joe
WL7M