[Towertalk] Telrex TB6EM Available in Central IL

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Telrex TB6EM Available in Central IL
From: k9zm@frontiernet.net (Greg Gobleman)
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 15:44:36 -0500
I finaly got the Hazer down today to do my spring tower work.  Yeah, I =
am several months behind.  I have available and still assembled, (but =
that will change soon) a Telrex TB6EM.  If you want it, it's yours.  =
First person with an email to me and willing to come get it soon can =
have it.  Works great on 15m and 20m.  The tuning is off on 10m, but =
there is nothing broken.  With my luck, not everything is going to come =
apart.  So plan on picking it up and having at least a pickup truck or =
better yet a trailer as some of these element and boom sections are =
long.   Oh yeah, did I say that I am not shipping it.  Must be picked =
up.  Schoolwork allowing, I will be working on this for the next week or =
two and I would like to get this done right away.  A step ladder would =
be helpful or an extra hand or two.=20

I have been using a RF choke as the original Balun was trashed.

I might also have some other antennas and spare aluminum boom material =
available. =20

73
Greg K9ZM
Chestnut, IL (The Geographical center of IL)

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---