[Towertalk] Keeping a Multi-Band Dipole straight.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Keeping a Multi-Band Dipole straight.
From: tbeltran@earthlink.net (Thomas Beltran)
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 20:29:19 -0700
I put up an inverted Vee this weekend, but could not finish the job because
I cannot get the antenna to straightenout.  It is a multiband W9INN antenna,
with the wooden dowel spreaders.  When I get it hoisted up (a 39 foot mast
on my house) the antenna gets quite twisted.  Any ideas on keeping the
antenna in proper orientation?  Thanks in advance.  Tom W6EIJ