[Towertalk] Phillystran

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Phillystran
From: dave@dpomeroy.com (Dave Pomeroy)
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 23:38:22 -0800
I guess I didn't make myself understood. I don't want to run Phillystran
from the top of tower to the ground. I just want to run it down so my A3S
is not affected by a steel guy. I just figured I would get enough Phillystran
to run down 20 or 30 feet from the top of the tower then steel for the rest
of the way. I want to upgrade the antenna sooner or later to either a 5
band quad or a 5 band LPDA, 20 meters through 10 meters. Thanks for the
info in advance.

Dave Pomeroy K7DNP South East Washington