[Towertalk] Counterweights for wire verticals

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Counterweights for wire verticals
From: kq2m@earthlink.net (Robert Shohet)
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 21:59:37 -0500
Lots of very clever answers.  I thought live politicians would make good
counterweights
because if they are alive and are being counterweights, then they can't be
doing
damage anywhere else.  If dead, they can't do damage anywhere else
anyway.  And, as someone pointed out,  they are far more plentiful in some
regions than rocks.

Maybe, we can use all that hot air to float a few 160 Meter Baloon
verticals?!

73
Bob KQ2M