[Towertalk] HAM IV strange defect

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] HAM IV strange defect
From: on4kj@skynet.be (on4kj)
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 11:26:19 -0000
Roger,
Watch temprature changes........ ( cubical dilation )  heat produced by
instant high current.
probably a broken part who reacts on chocs or temperature. Watch very
carefully printed circuit lanes if there are any.
In amateur service dont give up, its rich of experience.
If it is commercial service, throw it away and buy a new one. It may take a
bunch of time to get the default out of it
So if you consider time is money.............you must make a choise .  Take
the TIME or take the Money.
Here we use to say, " beautifull women and lots of money, they both take

Good luck  Jos