[Towertalk] T2X

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] T2X
From: bruce@epocs.com (Bruce Miller)
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 10:55:43 -0700
Roger,
I'll be darned if the T2X owner's manual doesn't state, "The geometry is
such that a mast of 2.062" O.D. pipe will be exactly centered.  If the
O.D. of your mast is less than this, you should shim out to these
dimensions."  I think I read the owner's manual years ago, long before I
became an AARP member!  I was thinking the solution would be a difficult
process, hard to pinpoint, and certainly not something as simple as  a
few .031" thick shims!  To add insult to injury, my XYL read the above
quote directly out of my T2X owner's manual. It can't be that simple.
Bruce Miller, AA5BH, New Mexico