[Towertalk] FW: [FCG] multi-element vertical phasing?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] FW: [FCG] multi-element vertical phasing?
From: k4ik@subich.com (Joe Subich, K4IK)
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 11:30:01 -0500
Forwarded:  please reply to k4vud@hotmail.com

----

Hello,  I have an installed HYGain HyTower and one ready to put up... I
want
to phase them but am confused about the separation distance... I want it
work on 80 primarily so should I space them 66 feet or 130 feet, or
what?
I can place them with broadside to EU and endfire to JA.

Also, anyone added WARC coupling stubs to this HyTower?

Can someone relay this message to the tower talk reflector please?

73.
Charles Harpole
k4vud@hotmail.com