[Towertalk] Re: Rohn in Trouble

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Re: Rohn in Trouble
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com (Cqtestk4xs@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 11:20:26 EST
I have enclosed a couple of goodies I found on the web about Rohn.  By the
way the stock is now trading at twelve cents a share, down 98 per cent in the
last year or so.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
PEORIA, Ill., Oct. 16 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- ROHN Industries, Inc.
(Nasdaq:ROHN), a global provider of infrastructure equipment for the
telecommunications industry, announced today that in response to continued
reductions in customer capital spending it will close its manufacturing
facility in Bessemer, Alabama and exit the equipment enclosure business.  The
Alabama plant closure will reduce the Company's workforce by approximately
100 positions.  The Company anticipates that the plant closure will be
completed by December 31, 2002.  The 250,000 square foot manufacturing
facility, which is located on 28 acres, will be offered for sale.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
As previously disclosed, on July 1, 2002 the Company announced that it had
engaged Peter J. Solomon Limited to assist the Company in exploring strategic
alternatives for the Company, including a possible sale, merger, other
business combination or restructuring involving the Company.

Bill K4XS