[Towertalk] Rohn

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Rohn
From: SGTOKIE@aol.com (SGTOKIE@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 18:59:39 EST
ok, here is my 2 cents worth.  i have been following rohn on the stock market
for the past 6 months or so.  it is true rohn is downsizing, however, the
enclosure division will be in mexico.  also another major hit to rohn was a
few failures on the tapered poles.  apparently, welds have found to have
cracks on 2 or 3 of the tapered poles.  this prompted rohn to recall a bunch
of the tapered poles-no idea on how many.  rohn predicted a 2-3 year recovery
from this...........i keep a close eye on the price and will probably buy
some rohn stock soon.

since rohn has been there for hams for many years, we should have faith in
them.  also we will elect a new president and the market will
recover,,,,,,just my 2 cents
david kd5qwo

multipart/alternative
  text/html