[Towertalk] MFJ vs ROHN

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] MFJ vs ROHN
From: ve7hcb@rac.ca (Chris BONDE)
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 16:45:12 -0800
At 06:26 PM 2002-11-11 -0500, you wrote:
>Last time I looked, MFJ was doing pretty well, stock must be more than 12
>cents a share. Apparently there are a large number of hams that are
>buying... and keeping... MFJ products. I wonder how that can be... when
>"everyone knows" their products are "(expletive deleted)". To enjoy the
>success they obviously are, maybe they are doing something right? Jerry K3BZ

This is exactly the question that I would ask.  Why have the other
companies gone under and MFJ still keeps on a Tx?
I just bought a 259 Ant analyzer as this was recomended to me by  ??? guess
who s.

Or are they the same as MS?

If they were Ford with the problems Ford has, many people would still keep
on a buying.  Remember that old joke?

"Honey, I just bought YOU a Ford Pinto with Firestone tires?"  The new
joke, "Bridgestone tires might cause a Fire  stone to buck and Bronco."

Chris opr VE7HCB