[Towertalk] Rohn

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Rohn
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com (Cqtestk4xs@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 19:32:40 EST
I guess I am responsible for the political crap that has come forth as a
result of my posting detail about Rohn having some difficult times right now.
 When I made my original posting on this topic, I thought it was on the
fringe of what would be expected to be posted.
Jeez, compared to the political garbage that has followed the original
posting, I guess it was dead center.  Don't they have chat rooms for the
poltically minded hams.  Political opinions are like buttholes:  everybody's
got one and everybody's stinks, except your own..
Now, can we talk about 6 element Yagis for 80 meters and stuff like that.
Bill K4XS