[Towertalk] GAP's George Henf KK4CW SK

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] GAP's George Henf KK4CW SK
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 12:19:05 EST
Today's Topics:

   1. GAP's George Henf KK4CW SK. (ab2et@juno.com)

--__--__--

Message: 1
To: antennaware@contesting.com
To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 15:40:57 -0500
From: ab2et@juno.com
Subject: [Antennaware] GAP's George Henf KK4CW SK.

It is with a sad and heavy heart that that I am informing the Antennas
group of the passing this past Friday11/08/02 of a good friend and a life
long antenna experimenter George Henf KK4CW of Sebastian, FL.

As many may know George was one of the principals in the GAP Antenna
Company which he started and nurtured with his designs and innovative
thinking for many years.

He was the driving force behind the GAP vertical antenna line that many
may be familiar with and more recently was involved with the design and
creation of the GAP "Super C" which I am sure will become his legacy to
the amateur radio community.

George you â??Brick Headâ?? I will miss you !

73's  Steve
   oo
  (__)         AB2ET
 "I bet two extra terrestrials"