[Towertalk] Re: [Towertalk] Quad vs Yagi

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Re: [Towertalk] Quad vs Yagi
From: i4jmy@iol.it (i4jmy@iol.it)
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 11:27:40 +0100
Comparing apples with oranges may lead that a banana is longer.
Differrent modeling software converge that gain of a 2 elements
optimized quad is not significatively different than gain of a two
element optimized yagi, more or less one dB. Moreover, there is no
reason why it should be different.

73,
Mauri I4JMY