[Towertalk] MAXX-COMM AUTOMACTIC TUNER

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] MAXX-COMM AUTOMACTIC TUNER
From: stevek@jmr.com (Steve Katz)
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 10:03:48 -0800
Oh, geesh...that piece of junk still around?

It's "all solid state," alright.  It's a toroid and a dummy load built into
a metal case, as the ARRL determined when they X-Rayed it.  Cost to build:
Probably $15, including the metal case.

Value: Nothing.

Value to me, if I found a ham using one: Priceless!

WB2WIK/6

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." -
Mario Andretti