[Towertalk] Coax stripper tool....

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Coax stripper tool....
From: chris@peaknetworks.com (Chris Hale)
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 13:53:14 -0500
I've called them before, and they didn't even want to sell directly to
me.  But I was looking for one specifically for Times Microwave -
ST-400EZ.  It's just like you mention - sharpening a pencil.  It's a two
step stripper, first step for the center conductor, second step for the
outer shell.

It's available through Tessco or myself for about $65.

Chris

  _____

Chris Hale
Peak Networks