[Towertalk] Antenna Wire

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Antenna Wire
From: stevek@jmr.com (Steve Katz)
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 10:22:39 -0800
Deal with the copperweld.  It's only hard to work with when you're handling
it.  Once it's up in the air, it'll stay there a very long time unless a
support rope breaks, or tree falls down, or whatever...

WB2WIK/6

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." -
Mario Andretti