[Towertalk] help help

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] help help
From: ik5mej@inwind.it (Biondi Stefano IK5MEJ)
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 21:32:01 +0100
Hi Friends

I am IK5MEJ, I work only on mhz 50...but I have a big trouble for my =
antenna..I have a KLM 6M7 LD..worked quite well..but 2 month ago a =
insulator was broken..I tryed to found a new insulator..but How you know =
the KLM is out the market..and so I have not found nothing...I sent a =
email to M2, but they have not insulator for my antenna...I'am =
desperate...ANYONE CAN HELP ME?? ANYONE HAVE A USED OR NEW INSULATOR FOR =
MY 6M7 LD the number of the part list is: PL66110..Or ANYONE CAN GIVE ME =
THE NAME OF THE STORE HAS A PARTS FOR KLM ANTENNA?? PLEASE TRY TO HELP =
ME AND IF YOU HAVE A USED INSULATOR TELL ME THE PRICE..Thank you very =
much in advance. Ciao de IK5MEJ - Stefano

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---