[Towertalk] Is there a 2 element hf beam?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Is there a 2 element hf beam?
From: k6sdw@hotmail.com (Eddy Avila)
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 00:41:53 +0000
Gordon....technically your C3 is a 2-element beam fer each band except on 10
if you have the C3e...but I know what you're looking for.

Help me here guys....I believe it was Hygain that used to make a 2-element
(can't remember the model number anymore!!) trapped tribander for hf. The
group I belong to use to use one for portable operation, easily handled by
one person and if my memory serves me right it did a decent job working dx.

Hope this helps....I'm sure someone will know the model of this antenna.

73../k6sdw