[Towertalk] I gotta say "Uncle"

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] I gotta say "Uncle"
From: NQ4I@compuserve.com (Rick Dougherty)
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 15:13:27 -0500
Hello all...from my title, I have met my match....that is I have 120 feet
of AB-105 and its in erector set pieces...
I first tried to make one of the 6 footer up and no luck...then I tried
with one of the 10 footers...had it all made up and put the horizontal
pieces on all 3 sides...then I counted and i won't have enough so I guess
they only go on one side...any one out there have a manual or a method for
assembly they wish to share?? I researched the archives but I really need a
diagram or illustration of how they go together...any help is
appreciated...de Rick ( a little red faced)