[Towertalk] Utility box

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Utility box
From: tavan@tibco.com (Rick Tavan)
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 09:09:31 -0800
I recently used a couple of kitchen-grade plastic food storage boxes for
outdoor junctions. For the one at the tower, I clamped a 2x4 to the
tower and nailed the box to the 2x4. Inelegant, easy, cheap and (for me)
adequate. I had wires passing through holes in the sides of the boxes
and made no attempt to be waterproof. I did drill drainage holes at the
bottom.

Rick N6XI