[Towertalk] MFJ/Hygain etc

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] MFJ/Hygain etc
From: n2mg@eham.net (Mike Gilmer, N2MG)
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 07:13:54 -0500
W9AC wrote:
> I have lived quite happily without owning a single MFJ product during my
30+
> years in this hobby.

What, no Hygain antennas/rotators, Ameritron amplifiers, etc.?  ;-)

I too had good luck with MFJ and I used the phone.

I ordered replacement Hygain beta match parts (rods and clamps) and they
came in 2-3 days.  They even packaged the rods inside a scrap 1" aluminum
tube for protection!

Their website says "NOTE: There is a two to four week response time for all
technical support emails. If this is not fast enough for you, please call us
on our technical support lines listed above."

I took that to mean - don't email us...call us.  About anything...

Mike N2MG