[Towertalk] 160 metre antenna

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] 160 metre antenna
From: k6sdw@hotmail.com (Eddy Avila)
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 19:57:53 +0000
Scott, make friends (quickly!) with a commercial radio broadcast engineer
that takes care of AM sites that use day and night patterns towers....we did
and during the contest this coming weekend we'll be using a 450' AM vertical
tower with 220 ground-radial system....kicks butt on 160!

73...hope to hear ya during the contest.

ed