[Towertalk] Preventing parasitic action of steel guy cables

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Preventing parasitic action of steel guy cables
From: k2av@contesting.com (Guy Olinger, K2AV)
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 22:00:06 -0500
Egads, it boggles my mind that people don't know how to do this...

Go to http://www.contesting.com with your browser.

In the panel on the left, down a little ways, is an entry box "List
Search".

Type "towertalk ferrite" in the box without the quotes. Click the "Go"
button immediately to the right of the box.

Enjoy. This works for any of the contesting.com based reflectors.
There is no subscription requirement. If you can get to the web page
you can use it.

BTW, if you just type ferrite, it searches ALL the contesting.com
reflectors for "ferrite".

73, Guy.