[Towertalk] QST Product Review - 5 HP Tuners

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] QST Product Review - 5 HP Tuners
From: K4tmc@aol.com (K4tmc@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 11:08:49 EST
Instead of doing last-minute Christmas shopping this morning, I spent time
surfing the web.  When I got to the ARRL Member's Only site, I noticed the
new item for the upcoming Feb 2003 issue:

Product Review - Five High-Power Antenna Tuners (Ameriton ATR-30, MFJ-986,
Palstar AT1500CV, Ten-Tec 238A, and Vectronics HFT-1500)

There is a page devoted to each tuner with an internal and two external
(front & rear) pictures.  Also included is a power loss chart for the 5 HF
bands using 6 different loads.  There is a final page titled Antenna Tuner
Testing Methods vs Accuracy.

73 & Happy Holidays,
Henry Pollock - K4TMC
Raleigh, NC