[Towertalk] experience with vendor?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] experience with vendor?
From: dhearn@ix.netcom.com (dan hearn)
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 16:19:55 -0800
Steve, out of curiosity, I compared their prices for common sizes of
0.058 wall tubing as used in telescoping yagi elements and booms with
Texas Towers prices from the latest QST. TT is 1/2 to 1/3 the prices
shown on MXM page. TT does not have the wide variety of sizes that MXM
has but the price difference is remarkable. The alloys are not the same
but are similar.
73, Dan, N5AR