[Towertalk] Yaesu Rotators

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] Yaesu Rotators
From: (Peter Chamalian)
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 08:49:11 -0500
I had a GS1000 turning a Tennadyne T-10 and a Cushcraft 402CD for 5
years.  Sadly, the ice storm of mid-November trashed it along with
everything else.  The rotor was ground to bits -- but so were the
antennas (hi).

I had Ham M, HyGain rotors in the past and they would not handle a
longer boom yagi.  The Yaesu does.  I plan to get the 2800 to turn my

Pete, W1RM