[Towertalk] Varmints

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] Varmints
From: (Chris BONDE)
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2003 22:48:00 -0800
Long time ago the joints of certain cables were covered with lead, it was
done by a person call a lead whipper.  The squirrels enjoyed chewing on the
lead.  They did something to stop them but I donot remember what.  Maybe
there is someone around who does and maybe this would help.  But the
electrical fence shock sure would help.

Chris opr Ve7HCB