[Towertalk] Big Grip or Guy-Grip?

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] Big Grip or Guy-Grip?
From: (Mike Gilmer, N2MG)
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 15:52:27 -0500
It seems that PLP is inconsistent. I recently purchased both the 3/16"
(BG-2142) and 1/4" (BG-2144) grips from PLP.  Their invoice referred to them
as "Big Grips"  - but I can see the PDFs you referenced do not include those
sizes.  Here's one that does;

I suggest you contact the PLP factory in the US at

Mike N2MG